Volleyball Tournament Details
Please note this event has received the maximum amount of teams and will not be accepting new entries.
Bring your co-ed volleyball team for some Paddyfest fun! The tournament is broken down into 8 competitive and 4 recreational teams.
Brought to you by the North Perth Parks & Recreation Department and Youth for Christ (YFC).
The sign-up form can be found by clicking the button below. Please fill out the form then send it to Kevin Nethercott at (519) 573-9993 or email@example.com
- 8 players per team
- Men’s regulation net height
- All teams to be co-ed with a minimum of two women on
court at all times
- 8 team competitive and 4 team recreational
- Each Round Robin Match will be 2 sets to 25 capped at 27
with no time limit
- Teams provide their own liners
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age
- Prizes awarded to the top teams
- Cost: $200/team
- Have fun!