Mini-Sticks Tournament Details
Tournament includes game play, pizza lunch and a goody bag - what could be better?
Pre-registration and payment required by March 7, 2018
Volunteers are needed! If you are able, please contact Amy Gangl - details below.
Sponsored by North Perth Parks and Recreation department
- Pre-registration and payment required by March 7, 2018
- Location: Listowel Evangelical Missionary Church
- Time: 10am-3pm (or sooner depending on # teams)
- Cost: $40/Team, Prizes to top team in each division; Price includes game play, pizza lunch & goody bag
- Age Divisions (Birth Year): 2009-2010, 2007-2008, 2005-2006
- Games consist of 2 five-minute running time periods. Intermission between periods.
- Teams will be asked to officiate some games.
- Gloves, CSA approved helmet w/face mask.
- Plastic mini sticks (non-marking)
- Teams must wear coordinating t-shirts or jerseys.
- Played on knees in sock feet (surface is hard, kneepads are recommended)
Please Do Not Bring
- Goalie equipment
- Composite sticks
- Sticks longer than 20”
Sign-up and Contact Information
Volunteer officials needed!
Contact: Amy Gangl 519-292- 2056 or email@example.com